always go straight to the issues that are critical to know when you are
trying to learn music in an extremely profound and detail oriented way.
I will take the appropriate time for each topic and provide you with
all the tools (and extra tools) to master your music interest, whether
you want to be a professional or just learn music for your own
pleasure. One of the problems with some music colleges and universities
nowadays is that they do not teach this way. They spend too many months
and years teaching elements and techniques that can be explained in
weeks and days. After graduation, they haven't prepared you with “real
world tools” to take on the music industry.
In my exciting private music lessons you can learn (these are structured or customized lessons/courses):
- Reading Music
- Piano-Synthesizer Technique / Interpretation
- Original Composition / Orchestration in ANY GENRE, from 'solo(s)' to orchestral/choral
- Professional Performance
- Directing and Conducting bands, ensembles, choral groups, orchestras
- Voice Technique / Coaching and Role Interpretation in Spanish, German, Italian, English
- Understanding Music History
- Music Technology
- International Music Business (Contracts, Negotiations, Deals, etc)
- Film Scoring
- NEW, UNIQUE WORLD METHOD based on ' Memory, Expressions, Practical Situations, Psychology & Body Language '. Customized (glossary..) for musicians, executives, managers, agents, people in the International Entertainment Industry: LEARN ENGLISH in just 3 months (6 months to speak fluently). Start out speaking from the very first lesson. Part of our Amateur & Professional Career 'IAMBP' International Artistic Music Business Plan.
"Real-world, practical skills".
ALL ARE WELCOME/ANY AGE, from music fans to professional musicians.
I'm fluent in English, Spanish and Italian.
Please Note: Fees depend upon each individual student
Please contact me directly for pricing information
Here's a testimonial from one of my students:
with Alejandro is fun. He is able to size up my shortcomings, appeal to
my strengths and illuminate the music. His focus on performance serves
me well in auditions (and help always my nervousness.) He is able to
inspire me to find the musicality of my songs without dictating to me.
I recently performed in my first opera production and his guidance
prepared me for rehearsals and performances in ways which never
conflicted with my conductor and director.
Learning composition with Alejandro is amazing. His is able to meet my
enthusiasm with patience and openness. Our classes proceed at my pace
but with an awareness of what more is available. Our lessons do not
follow some received lesson plan but are able to move spontaneously.
Alejandro is able to help me compose without imposing his tastes on my
music. He is able to refer to great works by great composers and draw
parallels to the projects I work on."
W. Allen Wrede